Professionalism on any budget
Whether you need a video for your next party or to promote your business, don’t settle for typical and played out. Trick One specializes in original content that will entertain your guests and engage your audience. We will also make sure that shooting the video is part of the fun.
A fresh set of eyes and an out–the-box mind are integral components for any creative project or campaign. We can help you focus your ideas, come up with a game plan, or even imagine with you from scratch. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your vision is the kind that breeds success.
Between social media, viral videos, and shrinking attention spans, event planners and business managers face new challenges in getting their word out in a meaningful way. At the same time, dynamic changes in marketing have never made it easier to reach people. We can help you most effectively and efficiently utilize you marketing budget.
Four ways that we help you with any project
Nobody wants to see the same-old boring video with tired jokes or a montage with lame music. Nobody wants to read the same-old ad. At Trick One Productions, we are not only innovative, but we are funny (or at least we think we are). If you want something different from the same-old, we are here for you.
Although we pride ourselves on the human talent brought to the table, much of video production is about modern technology. In house, we are capable of handling most projects with up-to-date, state-of-the-art equipment, including lighting, sound, filming, and editing. Should the project require, we have access to and expertise in working with more advanced production equipment as well.
Sometimes you have everything just right, technically speaking, but the concept doesn’t fly. The reason is usually the lack of creative perspective. Do not let your great idea go to waste just because you aren’t the best at creative expression. Let us help you nourish your ideas and bring them to dramatic, vibrant life.
We may be a young company, but we have been at this for over a decade. We were filming and editing video with a computer monitor, two VCRs, and a coaxial cable in the days before phones shot in HD. We have done long form, short form, documentaries, music videos, you name it. We are primed and ready for your next big thing.
What our clients say....
I so enjoy working with Jordan. He has an incredibly creative mind and is always looking for new ways to deliver messages. Once he wraps his head around a concept, he can see it from many different angles which gives the people he collaborates with fresh ideas and perspectives.
- Working with Jordan is better than having a master thesaurus on hand. Full of creative wit and always with the friendliest disposition.
Jordan is a very creative force who challenges preconceived assumptions and helped us better understand our brand and target audience.
- Jordan's energy and creativity is contagious. Over the years of collaborating with him, I've learned so much about hard work, dedication and passion. He is able to motivate, inspire and perspire for the betterment of the project at hand and does not sleep (literally) until every component of the project is done. His incredible sense of humor allows any challenge to be faced with a wink and smile and and his huge heart carries most everyone to the finish line. And boy can he write - his ability to articulate deep and complex emotions along side the funniest of quips makes him a storytelling master.
Jordan was an absolute pleasure to work with! Creative, easygoing, professional and fun. He took our ideas and ran with them. Our students and faculty loved working with him. He made them feel like movie stars! What's more - the video went viral within minutes. Best marketing dollars we spent in a long time!
- Jordan filmed and edited a fabulous music video for my son's Bar Mitzvah. He was super creative and everyone who saw it was very impressed! I highly recommend his work!
- We highly recommend Trick One Productions. Jordan is very creative, talented, and a pleasure to work with - he wrote, produced, and filmed 15-20 minute videos for both of our sons' Bar Mitzvah celebrations. He incorporated the party theme, along with our family's personalities, to create amazing videos which were unique and entertaining.
- Success requires determination. Creativity requires vision. But to be successfully creative requires a unique blend of both. For as long as I've know Jordan, he's had that unique blend in his DNA and has taken an outside the box approach to any project we've worked on together. From books to screenplays to off-the-cuff short features, he has a nose for success and an eye for creativity. Creative consulting is what he was born to do.